SWIRL OF STRIPES



While it is freezing cold in some countries this December, here in the Philippines, Christmas is just like a blow of summer with tons of parties to crash into.
But one thing is for sure, we need no sweater (maybe during cold weathers) so perhaps see-through long sleeves tops are just right for some occasions.

Earlier this year, I bought this top from Forever 21, and YES, I managed to pull off a walk around the city with my flesh scourging in everyone’s eyes. It takes confidence and confidence is actually what everyone needs to celebrate a sexy holiday!
My eyes were caught on its spiral of stripes getting narrower down the end, so I paired it off with my carrot-fit black pants from Penshoppe.

Credits to my sister, the great Lory Jane M., for giving me this zebra bag she had from Ferretti. Though it is not stripes, its zebra patterned black and white. From plain stripes to swirls of zebra pattern, eyes would just stick up with the colors.

Finally, just to add a little spice, this neck-piece wouldn't hurt to fill in some space at the top.



CREDITS CREDITS CREDITS:
Lory Jane M, for the bag
Rona Jane S. Buca, my all so beautiful photographer


7 comments:

  1. nice outfit, one of causal ones i think ;)i like the sheer top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million Kamila! :)And I was so conscious showing off some skin :D

      Delete
  2. nice outfit you're lucky you can still get away with that in the Phillipines!
    xx
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million! :D
      Get away? not really.. People keep on staring, I got my whole chest bursting out of my sheer top HAHAHA!

      Delete
  3. Your top is looking soo nice. and you too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and me too?? LOL thank you so much for the compliment! You could also send me your blog link so that I could check it out :)

      Delete
  4. love this! so jealous of the hot weather too!


    www.sophie-lm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete